Sales Development Representative
About Globus AI
Globus AI is one of Scandinavia's most promising AI startups, driven by a passion for improving quality of lives globally. Combining design, artificial intelligence and machine learning, we have created the next generation staffing assistant that instantly matches the best-suitable candidate with a job. Our product was developed in close collaboration with Dedicare – the leading healthcare agency in the Nordics; it is thus fully optimized and user-centered.
- Prospecting via phone and email, performing excellent and professional follow-ups on leads, generating new opportunities for the company.
- Meet or exceed activity metrics for lead generation.
- Make calls/emails daily to generate qualified meetings through cold calling, responding to inbound calls, following up with leads generated by various marketing programs, sales campaigns and target account prospecting.
- Build relationships and effectively communicate and support Globus AI management.
- Build a structured and efficient prospecting and lead generation process.
- Positive and energetic. Fluent Norwegian and English-speaking skills.
- Highly motivated - a self-starting and goal-driven individual.
- Minimum Bachelor degree.
- Experience and comfort with prospecting via phone, email, mail and other account development activities.
- Experience with CRM tools and professional networking platform such as LinkedIn
- Structured and able to build effective work processes.
- Easily adapt to a fast-changing environment.
What’s in it for you?
- An engaging work environment with people who share a common mindset; to deliver a world class product in a brand new, up-and-coming industry.
- Young, dynamic and extremely motivated colleagues.
- Meaningful, challenging, varied and engaging work tasks.
- Room and encouragement to be independent and innovative.
- Opportunities for a steep career path.
- Competitive salary.
- Great pension scheme.
Please submit your application using the appropriate form - we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
- During the recruitment process, we interview the appropriate candidates quickly and continuously - until we find the right candidate. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible.
- It is an absolute requirement of the position to be able to work on-premise in Stavanger or Oslo, Norway.